Di., 13. Feb.|
Webinar & Q&A with experts
Business Licensing in Austria: Consulting and Coaching
Led by an accomplished industry expert knowledgeable about Austrian business regulations, this webinar aims to shed light on the crucial aspects of establishing a legally compliant consultancy or coaching practice.
Time & Location
13. Feb. 2024, 17:00 – 18:30 MEZ
Webinar & Q&A with experts
About the event
The goal of this webinar is to empower you with in-depth insights into the components necessary for establishing a legally compliant consultancy or coaching practice within the Austrian market.
Throughout this 1.5-long session, we will explain the Austrian business regulations, and provide a detailed roadmap for understanding, obtaining, and complying with the requisite licenses for consultancy and coaching businesses.
The expert, Mag. Miglena Hofer, will ensure that you receive guidance tailored to the specifics of operating within Austria's legal framework.
- Who can be a coach in Austria?
- What does consulting mean in Austria?
- Regulates business license
- Life coach: scope and requirements
- Business Coaching: scope and requirements
- Providing consulting services with a free business license - limitations
- Overlapping of licenses - what you need to know to Stay out of trouble
All events of Self-employed in Austria are in English!
About the Speaker
Mag. Miglena Hofer is an experienced business consultant who's been cooperating with Self-employed in Austria since 2020 and helps with topics such as :
- Eliminating Austrian red tape for business registration and running your operation.
- Creating bullet-proof terms and conditions, so you and your business are protected
- Making hiring third-country nationals possible
- Resolving conflicts and disputes with contractors and partners.
- Optimizing your organization to increase profit.
- Getting you from an idea to a sustainable business
- Supporting you on your business journey
Please keep questions as short and clear as possible so the speaker can address as many questions as possible within the planned time frame!
We don't guarantee answers to all questions - we will close the session after 1.5 hours. If you'd like to get priority for your questions please send them over to us, formed clearly (add context), in advance at email@example.com.
If you're a SEA Member, and your question wasn't answered during the webinar for any reason, we will get back to you within 3 days if you post your question in the Forum. In some cases, more information might be required from you to give you a quality answer.
Webinar Recording and Privacy
The webinar audio and video will be recorded and used by SEA, but we will not use the pictures or audio of the attendees in the recording, so we'd like to encourage you to ask your questions during the event and to keep your camera on. It helps to keep our friendly and authentic atmosphere. The speaker prefers it and we would all love to see you and hear you!
We're happy to see you soon!
- Ticket type
Guest TicketPrice€ 29,00