Mi., 04. Okt.|
Webinar & Q&A
Obtaining the Regulated Business Licence in Austria
In this webinar, we will explore two business licences: the free licence and the regulated business licence, often known as "reglementierten Gewerbe." The speaker will shed light on the unique challenges that foreigners face when pursuing specific self-employed business activities in Austria.
Time & Location
04. Okt., 17:00 – 18:30
Webinar & Q&A
About the event
Subscribed SEA Members with some of our membership plans can access all SEA Events free of charge (at the moment these are plans: Plus; Professional).
To get your free ticket as a Member, go to the bottom of the side and select quantity 1 - the price will then change from 39€ to 0.00€ for all SEA Members (make sure you're logged in to the platform on your member account when getting the tickets).
If you're considering becoming a Member here is more information about the membership plans: Become a Member
Who is this event for?
If you're feeling overwhelmed or want to maximize your chances of obtaining your regulated business license on your first attempt, this webinar is for you. Join us to gain the knowledge and confidence you need to succeed.
About the event
Anyone who has done even the slightest bit of research into becoming self-employed in Austria knows that business licences can be a tricky subject. From registering a freelance business to deciphering the roles of key institutions like SVS, Finanzamt, and WKO, there are several steps involved. However, one of the most challenging aspects is understanding and obtaining the required business lenseci. In this webinar, we will explore two business licences: the free licence and the regulated business licence, often known as "reglementierten Gewerbe." The speaker will shed light on the unique challenges that foreigners face when pursuing specific self-employed business activities in Austria.
- Free Licence vs. Regulated Business Licence: Exploring the differences between these two types of licences and why regulated business licences can be a significant hurdle.
- Specific Professions Requiring Regulated Business Licences: A closer look at professions like plumbers, hairdressers, business consultants, and coaches, including the qualifications and experience needed.
- The Process for Obtaining a Regulated Business Licence: A step-by-step guide to applying for a regulated business licence, including document requirements and translation.
- Challenges and Solutions: Understanding the legal requirements for regulated business licences and how to build a strong portfolio of evidence to increase your chances of approval.
- What Happens If Your Application Is Denied: Exploring the options available if your application is turned down, including the appeals process.
- Professional Support to Achieve Your Dream: Discover how Mag. Miglena Hofer's expertise can assist you in meeting the requirements for a regulated business license and turning your professional dream into a reality.
- Q&A Session: Get your questions answered by Mag. Miglena Hofer during the live Q&A session.
Mag. Miglena Hofer is an experienced business consultant who's been cooperating with Self-employed in Austria since 2020 and helps with topics such as :
- Eliminating Austrian red tape for business registration and running your operation.
- Creating bullet-proof terms and conditions, so you and your business are protected
- Making hiring third-country nationals possible
- Resolving conflicts and disputes with contractors and partners.
- Optimizing your organization to increase profit.
- Getting you from an idea to a sustainable business
- Supporting you on your business journey
All events of Self-employed in Austria are in English!
The speaker will attempt to answer all questions asked by you with the use of your microphone or in the Zoom Chat during the presentation - the questions will be answered right away, or at the end during the general Q&A part - the speakers will decide about this.
To ask your question or share during the webinar (using your microphone) please use the "raise hand" function in Zoom and the moderator will unmute you at the appropriate time.
In such cases please keep questions as short and clear as possible so the speaker can complete the presentation within the planned time frame.
If you're a SEA Member, and for any reason, your question wasn't answered during the webinar, we will get back to you within 3 days in the Forum or via email. In some cases, more information might be required from you to give you a quality answer.
Webinar Recording and Privacy
The webinar audio and video will be recorded and used by SEA, but we will not use the picture or audio of the attendees in the recording, we will only use the presentation so we'd like to encourage you to ask your questions during the event and to keep your camera on. It helps to keep our friendly and authentic atmosphere. The speakers prefer it and we would all really love to see you and hear you!
We're happy to see you soon!
Guest ticket€ 39,00