Fr., 04. Nov.|
Webinar + Q&A Session
"Why Entrepreneurs need Terms and Conditions and how to write them"- Webinar + Q&A session with Mag. Miglena Hofer
Online meeting with a business consultant Mag. Miglena Hofer, who will explain what's important when writing your own terms and conditions as a self-employed person in Austria, and what could happen when one of the sides breaks them.
Time & Location
04. Nov. 2022, 17:00 – 18:30 MEZ
Webinar + Q&A Session
About the event
All subscribed SEA members can access all SEA events free of charge.
To get your free ticket as a member go to the bottom of the side and select the quantity - 1 - the price will then change from 29€ to 0.00€ for all SEA Members (make sure you're logged in to the platform on your member account when getting the tickets).
If you're considering becoming a member here is more information about the membership plans: Become a Member
Who is this event for?
This webinar is designed for self-employed individuals in Austria who are already running their businesses and providing services and would like to write their terms and conditions well to avoid any future problems. It's also for individuals interested in self-employment in Austria, but not yet registered, who want to learn about laws and regulations.
Main points of the webinar
- What exactly are Terms and Conditions?
- What are the differences between Terms and Conditions and Contracts and what's more beneficial?
- How to figure out what to include in my Terms and Conditions? How can I create mine?
- What happens if my clients or contractual partners break the Terms and Conditions? What happens if I break them?
45min - 1h - presentation + answers to your questions
10min - 30 min - general Q&A session
1h - 1.5h
All events of Self-employed in Austria are in English!
About the Speaker
Mag. Miglena Hofer is an experienced business consultant who's been cooperating with Self-employed in Austria since 2020 and helps with topics such as :
- Eliminating Austrian red tape for business registration and running your operation.
- Creating bullet-proof terms and conditions, so you and your business are protected
- Making hiring third-country nationals possible
- Resolving conflicts and disputes with contractors and partners.
- Optimizing your organization to increase profit.
- Getting you from an idea to a sustainable business
- Supporting you on your business journey
If you have questions in advance and you'd like to have your answer guaranteed, feel invited to send them to us until November 4, 1 pm CET to email@example.com
The speaker will attempt to answer all questions asked by you with the use of your microphone or in the Zoom Chat during the presentation - the questions will be answered right away, or at the end during the general Q&A part - the speaker will decide about this.
To be able to ask your question by yourself (using your microphone) please request "unmuting" in the chat or by "raising your hand" in Zoom Reactions and the moderator will do so at the appropriate time.
In such cases please keep questions as short and clear as possible so the speaker can complete the presentation within the planned time frame.
If for any reason your question wasn't answered during the webinar, we will get back to you within 3 days after the webinar via email, or in the Forum. In some cases, more information might be required from you to give you a quality answer.
Webinar Recording and Privacy
The webinar audio and video will be recorded and used by SEA and Mag. Miglena Hofer - if you're not comfortable with that feel invited to change your name, and keep your audio and video off during the webinar.
Otherwise, we encourage everyone to keep their camera on, to keep our friendly and authentic atmosphere.
The speakers really prefer it and we would all really love to see you and hear you!
We're happy to see you soon!
- Ticket type
Guest ticketPrice€ 29,00